Showing all 12 results
MECHANICAL MICROMETER 0-25MMKSh3,575.00 – KSh4,350.00
Measuring range: 0 – 25 mm
Accuracy: 0.01 mm
Operating temperature: 5 C – 40 C / 41 F – 104 F
Humidity influence: Not significant below 80% RH
Intended use / Application
For precise measurements in the range from 0 to 25 mm
How to use
Preparation to work:
– Clean the measuring surfaces and the guide. Use a cotton cloth for this. Do not use solvents or acids.
– Check the zero position and, if necessary, adjust with the supplied wrench until the line marked “0” on the drum is in line with the horizontal line on the scale.
– The drum may only be turned after unlocking the retaining clamp.
– Spread the measuring surfaces a distance slightly greater than the measured object.
– Then adjust coarse by turning with the drum, then continue tightening by turning the knob of the friction clutch.
– Stop tightening when the clutch works, i.e. a further turn of the knob will not cause the rotation of the drum.
– Read the measurement result according to the measuring principle shown in the figure.
It is recommended to attach the workpiece or micrometer before starting the measurement. This will allow you to achieve the highest measurement accuracy.
It is also recommended to carry out several measurements to obtain the arithmetic mean of the results.
STAINLESS STEEL, RANGE 0-150 MM (6″); ADDITIONAL SCALE 0,02 MM; ACCURACY 0.001″; MM AND INCH SCALE, WITH FINE-ADJUSTER
Yamato Dial Indicator Gauge With Magnetic BaseKSh15,000.00
Professional Precision Tool Set in a Fitted Case!
Dial Indicator: Fine tune your machinery by adding a dial indicator to your set of tools. This 1″ stroke dial indicator features large, easy to read numbers and crisp graduations. Each revolution is 0.100″, indicated by the revolution counter. The resolution is 0.001″. There is a mounting lug on the back of the case.
Easy to read 2-1/4” white face with black markings
Durable satin chrome finish
Spindle rack pinions and gear trains are made of high quality steel components ensuring long life
Built to AGD specifications
Vertical lug back configuration
Graduations: 001” per line, 0.1” per revolution
Magnetic Base: Attach this powerful magnet to flat or round surfaces. Reach as far as 12” with multi-positional joints and easy-adjusting posts. Knurled thumbscrews give a positive grip. Features magnetic base, upright post swivel, upright post, swivel snug, gauge rod, and indicator clamp.
V-Groove base allows mounting it on cylindrical surfaces
Point Set: Choose the right end for your indicator to fit the surface from this 22 pc set.
YATO Measuring TapeKSh300.00
Size (L x W x H cm): 5 x 2 x 5
Weight (kg): 0.15
Main Material: ABS, Steel